In this episode:
- Mortal Online’s new housing coming.
- We’re tired of janky unfinished games.
- Survival Sandboxes taking over.
- A quick look into Portal Knigts.
- Coolit tries PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- Quint still hooked in Final Fantasy.
- Weird annoying stuff about FFXV.
- Shroud of the Avatar launches investment campaign and people lose their shit.
- The future of The Repopulation.
The Sandbox Podcast Discord
Show Notes & Links
- Coolit shakes his head in shame as his two co-hosts have been taken over by the most carebear game of all..
- Dragon Age: Inquisition talk
- Quint’s trip to Blizzcon
- Rage over F2P/P2W games
- Mortal Chat
- Lots more!
Subscribe to our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SandboxPodcast
Hit us up on twitter: @SandboxPodcast @Nateryl @SandboxQuint
Follow our twitch livestream account: twitch.tv/sandboxpodcast
Intro music by: “Mechanolith” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Some Wurm Online, Ultima Online, Anarchy Online, and talk of to many other games to list
Final Fantasy XIV sucks yet Nateryl still plays and loves it
We discuss the recent news for Everquest Next and the Landmark game:
Artemis Space Bridge Simulation:
This episode we cover what we’ve been playing and a special interview with the content designer for Guild Wars 2.
This episode we cover changes to Darkfall, AOC new hardcore server, Planetside 2 announcement and a special interview with the creator of Dawntide.
Click to play